In no particular order…
1. Live in a house with two bedrooms.
2. Eat tomatoes I grew.
3. Visit all 50 states.
4. Attend a TED conference.
5. Throw out the first pitch at a major league baseball game.
6. Spend a weekend at the Omega Institute.
7. Stay at an ice hotel.
8. Experience weightlessness.
9. Watch every Bette Davis movie ever made.
10. Go to a performance of Holst’s The Planets in HD.
11. Read all of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novels.
12. Learn to juggle.
13. Spend a week volunteering at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.
14. Galapagos Islands.
15. Ride the tallest roller coaster in the world.
16. Visit Macchu Picchu.
17. Have my novel published to rave reviews.
18. Give a stranger $100.
19. Learn how to DIY like the guys on This Old House.
20. Meet Oprah.
21. Track the wolves in Yellowstone.
22. Take a sabbatical on Capri like Graham Greene.
23. Be an extra in a movie.
24. Go on an expedition with Earthwatch.
25. Join a flash mob.
26. Take a painting class so I can paint more than barns.
27. Talk behavior with Patricia McConnell.
28. Spend a night camping in the desert.
29. Become fluent in Italian.
30. Own a horse.
31. Be a contestant on a game show.
32. Go couchsurfing.
33. Download Rolling Stone’s top 100 songs of all time.
34. Finish a screenplay.
35. Ride in a hot air balloon.
36. Ride a bike through Amsterdam.
37. See the macaques in Honshu, Japan. (Note the dude at 1:22 into the clip.)
38. Trace my ancestry.
39. Create something worth selling on ETSY.
40. Go on a yoga retreat.
41. Live on the ocean or a lake.
42. Have a tree swing.
43. Watch the 10 greatest American films of all time (again).
44. Play tennis well enough to win a set.
45. Buy stock in a company I believe in.
46. Sit in the audience at La Scala en Milano.
47. Go on safari.
48. Watch turtles hatch and run for the ocean.
49. Take the Rocky Mountaineer passenger train through the Canadian Rockies.
50. Throw someone a kick ass surprise party.
What are some things on your bucket list?