Time for the second annual April Fools’ Day Way or No Way post. In honor of today, I’ve listed 5 things about me which may or may not be true.
Give me a way or a no way on each of the statements below. Then on Friday, I’ll post the answers. And…go!
1. I once flew threw the air on a trapeze a la Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City.
2. I have had a six-foot boa constrictor wrapped around my neck. And I liked it.
3. I was part of a group that won a physics competition, beating out a National Science Foundation scholarship recipient.
4. I was named Homecoming Queen in high school.
5. I was interviewed on an NPR (National Public Radio) program.
Come back on Friday for the answers, and in the meantime, check out last year’s April Fools’ Day Way or No Way post.